[CapChapOhio] Mouth-Watering Fundraiser!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:31:03 UTC 2022

Our “OHIO STRONG” store has popped popped all over the Midwest! We are
loving all of the POPTASTIC support!

But I do have to share with you, Ohio was knocked out of first place late
last night. The crunch was felt all the way down in Texas. So, come on
Ohio, there is only 24 hours left! Kernel up the heat and POP back to the
TOP!

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

Don’t deny your friends and family their Popilicious cravings! The Ohio
Strong store will close,

Tuesday, March 8th at 12PM EST! All of the proceeds gained from this
fundraiser will support the efforts of the federation in addition to help
promote the National Community Service Division projects. Keep clicking
that mouse and finger tap away, and let’s go OHIO STRONG!

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

If you need assistance with ordering your Double Good Gourmet popcorn,
please call

Patricia McPherson

Phone: (330) 524-8388

Or, Maggie Stringer

Phone: (443) 750-0070

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”