[CapChapOhio] The Sizzle of a Kernel Clock! (Fundraiser)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:12:50 UTC 2022

There are only a few hours left on the gourmet popcorn timer!

The "Popcorn King" (Marvin Griffin III of Texas) is still in the lead,
but we are Ohio Strong! You Butter Believe It! And we will keep
working 'til that kernel clock makes it's final pop at 12PM!

Remember, you also have the option to make a generous donation. Several of
our contributors have donated their popcorn to local first responders
in their area.

Hurry! And click below:
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

(if you are using an iPhone to make your purchase, there is a button
that is not labeled. Once you have entered your email address, click
the unlabeled button to enter your phone number. Enter the digits
without spaces or additional characters.)

For further assistance, please call:
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Patricia McPherson
Phone: (330) 524-8388

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”