[Cash-and-caring] Welcom and Washington Seminar

Ever Lee Hairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:51:16 UTC 2012

Ramona,

This is an interesting idea, however I feel that targeting NFB members for
our first fund raiser is questionable.

Hoby Wedler is conducting a Wine Tasting  fund raiser  at the California
convention.
Perhaps, we can plan  a Wine Tasting event the last night at the Washington
Seminar.

Warmly,
Ever Lee Hairston