[Cash-and-caring] {Disarmed} FW: Capital Campaigns - 4 must havetools

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:52:39 UTC 2012

Thank you, Richie.  This sounds like a basic approach.  I participated in our Capital campaign for the Jernigan Institute and one for the Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation here.  What we are trying to do right now is attract money for our operating expenses.  Some donors specialize.  But it is good to be aware of all the different approaches.

Ramona