[Cash-and-caring] end of quiz

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:12:52 UTC 2013

Yes, Hoby, I would like to know more.

Ramona
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hoby Wedler
  To: Mark T ; Fund-raising assistance for Chapters and Affiliates
  Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Cash-and-caring] end of quiz

  Hi folks,

  One other idea for next year:

  A friend from Michigan and I partook this season in a March Madness basketball bracket selection process in conjunction with a fundraiser for a high school golf program. In this fundraiser, anyone who wants to submit a bracket donates $20: $10 for the pot for the top three winners of the basketball bracket and $10 for the golf program. They brought in over $2000 this way, which seems excellent. It’s a great win-win fundraiser where anyone in the country can partake online.
  I can get the specifics of how they ran it if people think this could be a good option for us.

  Thanks,
  -- Hoby