[Cash-and-caring] end of quiz

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:17:36 UTC 2013

I agree that we learned some things.  There may be some variants of this that would make money, but we didn't get there yet.  It was fun to create questions, and I think both members and nonmembers enjoyed taking the quiz.  What would we need to do to keep the blogspot name quizonblindness?  Perhaps we could charge people for submitting questions that are used.  Perhaps there are other things that would make it worthwhile.  But so far it has not raised funds.  Our committee definitely contributed financially and otherwise.

Ramona