[Cash-and-caring] Monday Program

Richie Flores rflores at nfb-texas.org
Sat Feb 2 15:41:46 UTC 2013

2013 Washington Seminar

Cash and Caring Program

Discovery Room

*12-12:30-Meet and Greet, making connections with our network, provide affiliate, name, email, and phone if no email, distribute Toolkit

*12:30-Welcome and introduction: Ramona Walhof, Committee Chair

*12:40-Benefits to every blind person from NFB National Office: Ever Lee Hairston

*12:50-Introduction of Tool Kit: Richie Flores

*1-Oklahoma Chili Dinner: Jeannie Massay

*1:10-Role of sponsors in fundraising: Mark Riccobono

*1:20-role playing recruiting sponsors: Jean Brown and Chancey Fleet

*1:30-Role playing: volunteers

*:1:50-Introduction of online quiz on Blindness: Mark Turley, Chancey Fleet

*2-Cycle for Independence: Ramona Walhof

*2:10-discussion, How about a national walk-a-thon?, distribution of Tool Kit

Richie Flores

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Youth Services Coordinator

314 E Highland Mall BLVD #253

Austin, Texas 78752

512-784-1878