[Cash-and-caring] Monday Program

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:42:14 UTC 2013

Thank you, Richie, for sending that out.  I think we will try to get the quiz on a little earlier, so that we have time for a little discussion.  Since we only have one quiz with ten questions, we may not want to wait a whole month to change to a different set of questions.  We also want to talk about advertising this quiz.  .

Ramona