[Cash-and-caring] Fw: how to find quiz

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:46:42 UTC 2013

This is the message I received from Conchita.  I didn't have any problem finding it.  I still want to know who and how we are putting it up on Facebook. That is an essential part of this thing.  It needs to start somewhere, and I thought that would be on the NFB Facebook page with a link to blogspot, but then I hope it will spread like a plague! A very upbeat plague!

Ramona