[Cash-and-caring] Fw: how to find quiz

Lorraine Rovig lorraine.rovig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:50:22 UTC 2013

Problems with Survey Monkey:
I just took the quiz via my iPhone. I did not want to enter to win so did
not enter my email and hit done. The Monkey insisted I had to answer the
last question so to find out how well I scored I entered my email in the
box. Hit done. Stupid monkey would not change the screen to where I got my
score along with a chance to donate. I kept tapping Done. Stupid monkey
popped back to its Survey Monkey homepage to advertise how grand the monkey
is.  Folks, I do believe it's time to fix the monkey.
Lorraine

Sent from my iPhone