[Cash-and-caring] Feedback on Quiz

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Fri Feb 8 13:15:10 UTC 2013

Yes, from the point of view of one taking the quiz, I found the same two problems. The email with my score came days later and the email was from Conchita. Is there a way to fix this quiz so it operates the way other such quizzes operate?

Lorraine Rovig
Assistant to Patti Chang, Esq.- Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Program
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
O: 410-659-9314, x2415

Colleagues,

Just wanted to pass on a couple of comments I got on Twitter from one person after I tweeted the quiz link. May be able to improve what we do.
@riccobono 1/2 I did eventually get an email from the survey, but it was much later and came from an unfamiliar name instead of @NFB_Voice.
@riccobono 2/2 It was confusing to not get any indication after submitting the survey to expect an email, who might send an email, etc.