[Cash-and-caring] Feedback on Quiz

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:17:59 UTC 2013

I talked to Conchita last night.  She said she spent a lot of time checking
out different internet surveys and decided Survey Monkey is the most
accessible.  I have heard everything from one hour to one day for receiving
the score and answers.  Let's collect that information.  By the end of the
day on Wednesday, there had been  more than one thousand people take the
quiz.  We will find out today how many people have made donations.

Conchita said it was difficult to mix different kinds of questions.  We are
thinking that the next round of questions will be true/false.  Keep the
feedback coming. I think we should also put up some reminders about the quiz
over the weekend.  I will put something on the State affiliate leadership
list after I get the information about the donations.  Our members have
definitely got the information out for the first round.  Chancey is thinking
we can double check the questions and answers on a drop box set up.  We will
let you know when that is working.  We may also be able to put up the
recording of the Program last Monday on Drop box.

Thank you all for all the help.  Everyone on the program did a great job.
Many of you helped by sending in questions and preparing information for the
Toolkit.  Parnell Diggs has promised to send in another flyer about a
high-income event. When Richie and Jeanny catch their breath after getting
home, we will touch base on sending the Toolkit to those who didn't get it
in Washington.  I have been asked by NFB of Montana to participate in a
conference call tomorrow.  I have heard several states talking about new
events.  This is exciting!

Ramona

Ramona