[Cash-and-caring] quiz turning to cash

Lorraine Rovig lorraine.rovig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:33:50 UTC 2013

I believe We will be in the wrong and it will backfire on us if we
grab addresses and start subscriptions or anything else except give
the promised feedback on the quiz.

We can however offer a chance to opt in or opt out of stuff beyond the
Quiz Score email. We can use the addresses to offer a new quiz and
include the opt out option and the option to agree to the newsletter
option.

To increase donations, I suggest
--we need a larger audience
--we need our audience to keep coming back because they enjoy our quizzes
--we need to experiment with wording and placement of the Ask button
--one way to get repeat customers is to build in ways to brag about one's score
--we can be happy that our online experiment worked, even if a small
amount this first time, and that we are on a learning curve.

Lorraine Rovig

Sent from my iPhone