[Cash-and-caring] number for call tomorrow

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 01:37:38 UTC 2013

Several of you have affirmed that you will be on the conference tomorrow.  I
hope others will be, as well.  We have a lot to do, probably more than we
can do in one meeting.

Here is the number in case you do not have it handy.  605-475-5900 access
code 8347269 pound.

Mark T. and Nijat, feel free to send your ideas ahead of time since I
understand that you will not be available tomorrow evening.

Reminder of time:  9:00 Eastern; 8:00 CEntral; 7:00 Mountain; 6:00 West
Coast.

Hope to see a bunch of you.

Ramona