[Cash-and-caring] Impact of Blindness Quiz Outreach

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Wed Feb 27 15:44:12 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

We ran the list of email addresses provided by Conchita from the quiz against the current list of subscribed email addresses receiving the NFB Imagineering Our Future newsletter. The results are better than I anticipated:
21% - 68 out of 319 were duplicates.

This suggests that we did reach a number of people outside of the typically reached circle of the Federation communication. Now, I am certain that the impact number is not 79% as many people might give an email address for this quiz that is different from the one they would use for communications day to day. Therefore, we may have members who gave an alternate email address that is not the one we use for the e-newsletter. Even with that in mind, the number is certainly better than what my guess would have been.

Mark

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND