[Cash-and-caring] committee or network and more

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:39:57 UTC 2013

Committee members:  I am getting requests from people throughout the country
about continued contact after the Washington Seminar.  I am wondering if we
should add to the committee or establish some kind of network to be larger
than the committee but to be used for circulating information.  Especially,
we would ask those who have good events to share their experiences.  We
could use this list for that.  Conference calls probably work best if they
don't get too large.  Any input is welcome. When a state or chapter wants
some support and input as they plan an event, I think we should assign a
member with relevant experience to sort of advise or mentor that chapter or
state.  Any comments?

I am sure there will be other things, such as how the quiz works, that some
will want to know about.  Anil and Carl J. have been talking about a
national walk-a-thon, and we will hear a little about that in Washington, I
think.  I learned this morning that Carl had heart by-pass surgery last
Saturday.  I understand that all is going as well as can be expected, but it
is serious surgery.  He is still in the hospital,  and he will not be in
Washington.

Ramona

Ramona