[Cash-and-caring] committee or network and more

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 03:52:37 UTC 2013

Ramona,
I thought we were going to continue contact throughout the year.
Hmmm...that's what I get for thinking!
I feel that we should provide some mentorship with regard to fund raising
efforts in some way. However, I think that adding too many more members to
our committee  will make us less effective and a little unwieldy.
I think that we can ask state affiliate leaders who the respective fund
Raising chairs are for their affiliate and compile bi-monthly or quarterly
updates to the tool kits. We could also add in information and updates about
fund raising success stories from across the organization. This way, the
information could be inserted into the tool Kits and they will keep growing
and bringing in money.
Another question I had was if we will be addressing, specifically, how much
of a chapter fund raiser or an affiliate fund raiser would be an appropriate
contribution to national?
Lastly, can we plan on some type of recognition for the successful fund
raising chapters and affiliates? This could be done at national convention
each year.
That's all for now, my apologies for the long e-mail.
Jeannie