[Cash-and-caring] a brief picture newsletter yu might find interesting

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:59:38 UTC 2015

I am attaching a document we created as a fundraising tool for the NFB of
Idaho.  It says nothing about donations, although we might do that briefly
in the next issue. It will go with a cover letter or an email which states
the request.   Those of you who use jaws  probably mwill not be able to tell
what the pictures are, but this is primarily for sighted friends and
acquaintances.  We will use it with requests for sponsors for the convention
and for our bike ride and probably other events as well.  I hope to do one
twice a year. The next one will include the rest of our chapter presidents
and some different activities.   We struggled to get pictures, so we are
training our members to remember to take pictures.  And we had to learn a
new program.  Perhaps younger people find this easy.  Anyway, here is an
idea that is free and may be useful.

Ramona