[Cash-and-caring] ideas

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 20 00:15:03 UTC 2016

You have a point. Our affiliagte (the NFB of Washington) can't afford to
provide SSP's. we have made sure that one affiliate member who uses and
assisted listening device is accommodated by passing the wireless mic he
uses to the person currently speaking and this has worked moderately well.
However, if we get any members who need interpreters, we'll be in a bind.

Mike Freeman, Immediate Past President

NFB of Washington