[Cash-and-caring] Cycling Events?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Dec 24 22:42:06 UTC 2016

Hi Ramona, and All,

Currently a Paralympic tandem cyclist by the name
of  Ron Burseze and I manage the list. There are a
couple of tandeming organizations that participate
regularly in discussions, and the focus of both is
to connect stokers with pilots. The few others who
seem to participate in discussions most ar a few
other Paralympians, as well as a handful of other
stokers and pilots of all levels, from multiple
countries. I'd guess that there's probably less
than 20 people who give input on a regular basis
to help others with their questions, but it's a
great group of folks.

We've had some great discussions on cycling events
and funddraisers in past years, too. Your input
and experience with your events would be
appreciated, if you ever care to come on in and
share, or to ask questions. :)

Ride On!
Everett