[Cash-and-caring] Introduction and a question: Tupperware fundraiser

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 29 15:14:52 UTC 2016

Hello:

     First, an introduction; I am Robert Jaquiss, the affiliate secretary
for the NFB of Oregon and the Vice-President of the Linn-Benton chapter.

     My question is; Has anyone tried using Tupperware's fundraising
program? If I read correctly, 40% of the proceeds benefit the fundraising
organization. I know Tupperware products are expensive, but they do seem to
last very well. I wanted to get an opinion before proposing this as a
possible fundraiser. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert