[Cash-and-caring] Introduction and a question: Tupperware fundraiser

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:00:38 UTC 2016

Robert, I believe that some chapters have used Tupperware as a fundraiser.
There may be several ways of doing it.  The way I am familiar with is to
have a distributor do a party. Orders can be taken outside the party for a
short time.   There may be other ways shown on their Website.

Let us know if you find new ideas, and especially, if you do something that
brings in more than 200 or 300 dollars.

Ramona