[Cash-and-caring] more questions about Raffles

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:35:57 UTC 2017

Janice, Dave Andrews is usually willing to post announcement from state
presidents on the nfbnet system, and I would think that would include
division presidents.  It might still be early to start announcements for
convention fundraisers.

I have no opinion about kids' sizes for T-shirts.  Try emailing Carlton
Walker about that.  She works with BELL and she has been President of the
Parents Division.  You might want to tell her something about the design of
your shirts.  I don't remember all the different designs that are sold, and
I may not be the only one who doesn't.

How safe it is to put a street address on an internet announcement depends a
little on where you live.  Chances are many could find you if they really
wanted to.  However, a post office box number might be wiser.  There are
other places that often rent boxes, as well, such as Mail Boxes Etc or UPS
stores.

Ramona