[Cash-and-caring] Question about fundraising when your division doesn't have a 501(C3) tax letter?

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:24:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am new to this list so sorry if this question has already been
asked.  I am the vice-president of the National Federation of the
Blind Community Service Division among other offices I hold in the
Columbia chapter and the state of Missouri.    What I am wanting to
know is how do divisions handle when they don't have a 501(C3) letter
when it comes to fundraising.  Are their fundraisers that can be done
that don't require the division to have a 501(C3) letter?

thanks,

Dacia