[Cash-and-caring] Question about fundraising when your division doesn't have a 501(C3) tax letter?

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Fri Mar 10 01:47:44 UTC 2017

We should discuss specifics. Not sure what various people mean by using the 501. This is vary scenario specific. Too complicated and too specific for emails over listservs.
We can try  to cover generalities at a seminar or in the training but honestly this is very specific to what each chapter/division wants to do. This is why I suggest a call. Thanks for all you do.