[Cash-and-caring] Fund Raising mentors?

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:55:29 UTC 2018

Kendra, I am glad to work withyou.  I need to know something about how much you want to raise and the size of your chapter and how many people can help.  Also, has somebody in your group been in touch with the BELL advisors at the Jernigan Institute? I have more questions to try to help you pick a project or two that will work for you.  I am sure you have already been in touch with your  State President who is Carla McQuillan.  I think she may have done a BELL program or incorperated some BELL activities in her schools.  Of course, I understand that that is not fundraising, but you will want to coordinate.

Ramona

My email is walhoframona at gmail.com <mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .  Go ahead and write me offlist.

Ramona