[Ccb-alumni] CCB Summer Students/staff This Decade - where are theynow?

Rachel and Rhett serenityangel1983 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 04:54:10 UTC 2009

Hi, Darrian!

Yeah, I remember that whole summer. It was a blast. My how things change,
though. If you had asked me then where I'd be now, I'd probably say with a
job working with blind students. However, I'm not, I'm looking for work, and
have been married for about six months.
Rachel Krieg (formerly Black) and Pilot Dog Rhett