[Ccb-alumni] CCB Summer Students/staff This Decade - where are theynow?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:03:29 UTC 2009

David and all,
 I sooo  remember that  year!
  I  smile fondly  with visions of it in my head.
  I remember about as well, attempting to go after somebody (probably
eddie) and ending up smacking my jaw on the support bar of the
hammock in the back yard where we were playing.
 Though I had cut the inside of  my mouth  with  my tooth on impact; I
had  an awsome time!
 by the way; that was summer 2001, David; if  facts are of any worth
while mention here.
  and, oh how time has changed, but the memories always stay with us.
  Thanks,
  Darian