[Ccb-alumni] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dog policydoes not discriminate

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Feb 20 17:03:15 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

Melissa, I'm not sure I understand your email.

The verdict seems to say that centers are not legally required to
accept clients with dog guides.

Your email seems to say that you think its a good idea having clients
with dog guides at the center.

So, what do you mean when you say that this is a "correct verdict?"

Just curious,

Jim