[Ccb-alumni] Favorite instructor story.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Nov 12 07:48:35 UTC 2009

Oh I have two favorite instructors.
They are Diane Mcgeorge and Tom Anderson.
These two people helped me a lot whin I was in the center.  They still help
me to this day.
They both are very wise, and can be very straight with me.  Both will give
me a hug whin I need it.
They both can tell me things that I didn't want or like to hear either.
Diane and Tom adopted me.  Last saturday night at the banquet I was so happy
to see ray and diane recieve the Nfbco hero award.  I had the same feeling
when tom recieved it.
Tom, linda, ray, and Diane, I love you all.
I am glad that you are apart of my life and that you believe in me.  And,
you at least diane and tom know how to straightin me out when its needed.
Smile.  Whin my mom left colorado in 1994 when I started at the center.  She
said that knowing that Diane took the time to meet with her and talk too her
about the center.  Really made her feel good.  She also appreciated the fact
that Tom like diane, treated, and still treat me like I am an important part
of their family.
So I than you both for everything and for being a huge part of my life.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674