[Ccb-alumni] Favorite instructor story.

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Fri Nov 13 07:35:06 UTC 2009

Right on!  Though I never had Diane as an Instructor, I can definitely say
she tells it like it is.  I did have Tom, and he, Dave hyde, and Eddie Culpe
were my three favorite instructors at the center when I went through ITP
back in 1999/2000.  They were always there to listen, and never let me give
up even when I desperately wanted to.  For that, they'll always have a
special place in my heart.
Marty Rahn
CCB Graduate, 2001