[Ccb-alumni] Favorit instructor

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 08:33:56 UTC 2009

my favorite instructors at the center when I was in the itp program were
Tom Anderson for Braille because not only was I learning more Braille than
what  I learned before attending the center but you can talk to him about
anything and  he made the class enjoyable.  My favorite other instructor was
Craig  Eckhard for travel class.  though, I had Eddie Culp for the first four
and  a half months of my training and I learned some travel skills which
before  attending the center I was using my cane half of the time.  I am very
appreciatived that Eddie taught me what he taught me in travel class.   After
the switch when Craig was my travel instructor for the rest of my training
I really felt that I learned a lot and accomplished a lot of travel skills
with  him.  I realized when I was doing my drop from Cherry Creek that I
accomplished many lessons in travel class and feel that I can travel
anywhere.  I also respect Craig not only as an instructor and person but  also as a
friend which we have a very close friendship to this very day.  I  also
suggest since the alumni is mentioning about their favorite instructors  that we
as an alumni should either express our favorite and/or challenging
experiences that we as itp center students experienced and/or what we as alumni
are doing now since we graduated from the center and what we are accomplishing
 now.  i really think that would make more readers to read the ccb monthly
newsletter.

my favorite experience at the center was when we went up to the mountains
to cut down christmas trees and our group had a huge snowball fight with
another  group who had Brent which I remember he got it the most with the
snowballs.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, CCB graduate 2005