[Cccnfbw] food handler's study & application

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 04:10:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

Attached is a web site to access a training video and a web site to access
the application to take with you to the test.

I haven’t tried to access the video or the application. However, the
instructions given to find the application indicates the health department
needs some diversity training. At least I think so.

A reminder, for those who are blind and need a reader can only test on
Thursday. Even if you bring your own reader. Also, remember responses are
done by a touch screen.

Bob Sellers

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.