[Cccnfbw] A Germ of an Idea

Don Mitchell donmi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 21:16:54 UTC 2009

Yes, Mike,

I agree we are seen often as mascots rather then people who love music. I
think you see my point, though, I'm not going to avoid something just
because it is a stereotype. I do believe that if something I do is a
stereotypical activity it is my mission in life to change that stereotype. I
think it is easier to avoided stereotypical activities but I believe it is
better to change the stereotype. My view may be too idealistic, but I am
sticking to it.

Don