[Cccnfbw] Appreciation lunch and meeting

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 00:53:20 UTC 2010

Our next meeting is going to be this Saturday at Bills steak house 2200 St.
Johns Road the luncheon to honor all the people that have helped us by
volunteering there time will follow at 12 To uncomplicate things a bit the
chapter will pay for everyones lunch and you can reimburse the chapter if
you can and if not we will cover it. So we need a head count of everyone who
is going to eat lunch with us. So please respond quickly. We need to know
tonight. Thank you very much Les Fitzpatrick