[Cccnfbw] CCC fund raising

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 04:10:37 UTC 2011

Just a quick update.

The show at the Amphitheater for July 17, the Steve Miller Band, has only
sold about five thousand tickets. Therefore only two of the larger stands
will be open and we won't be there. Also, the cocnet on August 5th
apparently  is showing low tickets sales and the same will happen at that
event.

At our meeting on Saturday, let's talk about having a candy bar sale in
August and/or September. It will give members something to be involved with.
What bars we don't sell we can sell at the convention.

Bob Sellers