[Cccnfbw] C-Tran Buses

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 03:31:18 UTC 2011

Volunteers are needed to help prevent C-Tran service being cut by 35%.
Camas Days Parade is this Saturday, July 23rd

It is particularly important to the campaign because if Proposition 1 fails, the Camas Connector is scheduled to be ELIMINATED in the Draft Service Reduction Plan. This means that our friends and neighbors in Camas will be without bus service.

Please join us at 9am on the corner of Oak and 4th Streets to walk the parade route (before the parade) to hand out materials about Proposition 1 at what’s at stake for Camas.

Let’s make sure the voters in Camas know the facts before election day.

RSVP on our Facebook page  (Preserve Our Buses Clark County)  Bring a friend!

If you can't make it, please consider making a contribution to help us pay for materials and  entry fees.  Visit www.preserveourbuses.com and click on Donate.

Together, we will Preserve Our Buses and Keep Clark County Moving!