[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 13:16:03 UTC 2011

I can take 2-6.

It would help me if everybody could let me know who's bringing what.  I know Chris, Connie and I are bringing cookies.  Is that right?  And Chris is providing one coffee pot.  I can provide some sugar.  We need creamer, stir sticks, filters, napkins, and Styrofoam cups.  We also need two more coffee pots, tea and hot chocolate.  Can anybody think of anything else?

Kaye