[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: WE WON!

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 02:44:27 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Preserve Our Buses" <info at preserveourbuses.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:34:25 PM
Subject: WE WON!

Preserve Our Buses

Julie -

WE WON!!!

We Won! The results are in, and while there are still a few ballots left to be counted, it is clear that Proposition 1 will be approved by voters, and our bus service will be preserved. A clear majority of voters in our community showed their support for public transportation, in spite of the vocal minority of naysayers - not to mention the recession.

There is no way would could not have done it without your help. We had a tremendous group of dedicated volunteers who helped us contact thousands of voters and let them know about Proposition 1. Whether you donated your time or money, or spread the word to friends and family, you are all a part of our victory.

Please stay tuned for an announcement about our volunteer appreciation party that will be coming soon.

Thank you again for all your work and support. We did it!

Preserve Our Buses Campaign Team

PreserveOurBuses.com | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Paid for by Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main St., Suite 400, Vancouver WA 98660