[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek Fundraiser

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:14:33 UTC 2014

Hello chapter members & friends,

We had a very successful Gee Creek fundraiser over the weekend.  We raised $283.57 after cookie and gas expenses.  A big thanks to the following workers and volunteers:

Volunteer drivers:
 Tom Brungardt  6 round-trips to Gee Creek
Autumn & Summer (Bobs daughters) brought Don & Bob and took Betty & Vince home
Betty (Lilly's friend) brought Lilly & Less to Gee Creek and gave Corey and myself a ride back to town.

Workers:
Corey
Lilly
Less
Betty
Vince
Don
Bob
Kay
Paula
Mario volunteered but I showed up early and left.  Mario thank you again.
See you all at the chapter meeting and picnic.  Spread the word.
Let's keep this chapter moving forward.

Sincerely,

Doug

Again thanks to everyone.  We have enough coffee left over and cups to do it again at some point.