[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek Fundraiser

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 01:37:49 UTC 2014

A thank you to everyone who participated. I know more wanted to and would
have if they would have been feeling better.

I believe that was a good amount for our fundraiser. More than I thought it
was going to be. While Don and I was there, found someone who would be
willing to help us next time. Also, talked with a blind person who in a few
months will be moving to North Bend. We were able to talk about the NFB and
passed on to him, our web site. Just some side benefits of being exposed to
the public.

I hope we can do it again.

Bob