[CCCNFBW] Donations

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 00:56:19 UTC 2017

Hi Guys!

I went out today to pick up some donations. One of the places that I went to
was the Outback Steak House. I could not meet with the manager, and was
asked to come back another day at 1:00pm. I left a letter with the employee,
with my telephone number. If anyone wants to Tackle the Outback, please let
me know. I also went to FYE, and the manager is going to put some things
together for the entertainment basket. I will go back next week to get it.
Also left a letter for the Regis Hair Salon on the lower level of the maul.
After speaking with them, they will check with their manager and one
employee said they will probably put something together. Another business I
am waiting on is the Body Shop. Again I left a letter with my phone number
to contact me if they will do anything. I am really focusing on items for
the Wine and Cheese baskets. I want to encourage everyone to go out and talk
to businesses and spread the word about the NFB of Clark County with the
donation letter. I am finding very nice people who will listen. Do not get
discouraged if they do not want to give, because, You never know what they
may remember about your meeting with them. They could end up being a future
donor.

Your Vice President/ Paula