[CCCNFBW] Donations

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:23:39 UTC 2017

Fantastic Paula

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2017, at 5:57 PM, Paula Achter via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org<mailto:cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi Guys!

I went out today to pick up some donations. One of the places that I went to was the Outback Steak House. I could not meet with the manager, and was asked to come back another day at 1:00pm. I left a letter with the employee, with my telephone number. If anyone wants to Tackle the Outback, please let me know. I also went to FYE, and the manager is going to put some things together for the entertainment basket. I will go back next week to get it. Also left a letter for the Regis Hair Salon on the lower level of the maul. After speaking with them, they will check with their manager and one employee said they will probably put something together. Another business I am waiting on is the Body Shop. Again I left a letter with my phone number to contact me if they will do anything. I am really focusing on items for the Wine and Cheese baskets. I want to encourage everyone to go out and talk to businesses and spread the word about the NFB of Clark County with the donation letter. I am finding very nice people who will listen. Do not get discouraged if they do not want to give, because, You never know what they may remember about your meeting with them. They could end up being a future donor.

Your Vice President/ Paula