[Cccnfbw] Annual Planning Meeting

matthew hines MATTHEW.HINES at COMCAST.NET
Sun Mar 19 17:47:59 UTC 2017

Here are the notes from our Annual Planning Meeting for all those
interested.

CCCNFB Annual Planning Meeting

Goals

The Chapter will bring in 10 new members this year.

The chapter will raise $5,000.00 during the year with $1,000.00 committed to
state convention scholarships and $1,000.00 committed to national convention
funding.

Community Outreach

Will plan and execute a minimum of 1 event with the school for the blind per
quarter/semester.

Will participate in 1 community event or plan and execute 1 community
outreach event every quarter.  This may include Clark College, Senior
Facilities or other institutions.

The chapter will plan and host after meeting training classes on assorted
topics.  Matthew will plan and execute the first of these training
opportunities in April with a tutorial on Ride Share applications.

Social Media Campaign

Why I'm a federationist: Chapter members will prepare videos or create
social media posts outlining why they are a federationist and how they are
living the life they want.