[Cccnfbw] Annual Planning Meeting

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 00:26:41 UTC 2017

I think this is a good idea.  The Clark Counlty chapter of the NFB should consider creating their own youtube channel for this.

Why I’m a federationist: Chapter members will prepare videos or create social media posts outlining why they are a federationist and how they are living the life they want.

One of your goals is to have an activity at WSSB every quarter/semester.  There is a difference between quarter and semester and the chapter needs to find out what academic system the school is on.

Julie