[CCCNFBW] The checkered eye movement

Andrew J. West andrew.jn.west at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:17:00 UTC 2017

Hey everyone!
Andrew here!
I follow a channel on YouTube that is run by a gentleman with low vision.
He and another individual have something that people with low vision can
use as a good visual indicator for when you're in a situation where it is
hard to always use your cane!

You can watch this video, and there is a link in the description below the
video!

I think this is such a great idea, and would be very helpful!

https://youtu.be/bvZjKRtqi1A