[Central-md-chapter] 1Touch Self-Defense training in NJ

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 16:38:32 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I was asked to circulate the below announcement.  If you are interested,
please contact Miranda Brown directly.  I have no further information to
give you.

Thanks,

Sharon Maneki

1Touch Self-Defense for the Blind is holding a Coaching Certification Course
in Secaucus , New Jersey March 13-15, and the registration deadline is
January 30. A 50% deposit is due at this time. If you are interested please
contact me for further registration info.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Miranda Brown

1Touch US Secretary

secretary at 1touchproject.com <mailto:secretary at 1touchproject.com>