[Central-md-chapter] Religious and Dietary Restrictions Related to the MD Convention Banquet Meal

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Mon Nov 3 05:14:20 UTC 2014

Greetings All,
In case you are not on the Maryland NFB mailing list, please see the below
email.
If you are on the Maryland NFB mailing list, I am sorry for the duplication
of said message.
--
Graham Mehl

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 01:01:58 +0000
From: "Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR)" <Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov>
To: "nfbmd at nfbnet.org" <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>,
	"greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org"	<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbmd] Religious and Dietary Restrictions Related to the
	Banquet	Meal

Hi Friends,
Please share this request with those who are not on these lists, and please
share with the other chapter lists.  If folks have special dietary
restrictions due to medical or religious reasons, we will be able to
accommodate folks as long as they let us know no later than Sunday, November
9, 2014.  Please contact me via email at rothmanjd at gmail.com or phone at
708-829-0523. We are only able to make the below accommodations for the
banquet.  Please advise whether you need:
1.	Kosher;
2.	Vegan; or
3.	Pureed
Please note: vegetarian meals are also available in limited quantity and
will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis.  However, individuals
requesting vegetarian meals do not need to advise me.  Folks who
pre-registered have been asked their preference, and meal preferences for
standard or vegetarian (while vegetarian supplies last) will be given out
during registration packet pick-up Friday and Saturday at Convention.

Regards,
Ronza

End of Nfbmd Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1