[Central-md-chapter] all hands needed in Annapolis on February 26 and March 4

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 16:20:03 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Too many children in grades K-12 are not receiving orientation and mobility
instruction. Let's change this situation by attending the House hearing in
the Ways and Means Committee on Thursday February 26 and the Senate hearing
on March 4.  All hearings begin at 1:00 PM.  Let me know off list if you can
attend and we will provide transportation information.  Maryland's blind and
visually impaired children are depending on us.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596