[Central-md-chapter] Hearing Date Changed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 15:39:09 UTC 2015

Hello all.

The hearing date for the Mobility Bill in the House has been moved from
February 26 to March 5.  This means that we will not be going to Annapolis
on the 26th.  We will be going on Wednesday March  4  for the Senate Bill
and Thursday March 5 for the House Bill.  We need a big crowd, especially on
Wednesday because we will also be attending the hearing to oppose reduction
In funding for LBPH.

Please do your best to come both days.  We do not control when the hearings
are scheduled.  Send me a note, off-list, if you can attend and I will
provide information about transportation.

Thank you.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596